The Village Hall has an occupancy limit of 100 persons or 80 if seated.
Heating is provided via switched wall mounted electric heaters in the Kitchen and Main Hall.
IMPORTANT: Food waste should not be left in the kitchen bins, instead the Hirer is asked to dispose of all rubbish appropriately and in the case of very large events to arrange for waste to be disposed of off-site.
View a Floor Plan here.
The premises consist of:
- Space for 12 cars
- Severn Stoke residents wishing to use the car park for more than just "casual use" are asked to make a donation towards up-keep. Contact the Booking Secretary on 01905 371339
- Entrance Foyer with noticeboard and access to the table store / broom cupboard
- Large modern Kitchen approximately 8.5m x 4.5m. See below for more information about the kitchen facilities
- Main Hall, approximately 11.5m x 7.5m, plus a raised & curtained stage area 4.5m x 3.5m
- Access from the main hall to Ladies, Gents and Disabled Toilets
- Main Hall has disabled access via the double doors/fire exit to the rear of the hall
- Electric water heater
- 2 x Microwave ovens
- Oven and Hob
- Sink Unit with under cupboard housing various cleaning materials
- 2 x Kettles
- Electric "hostess" food trolley
- Various fitted cupboards containing place settings, cutlery, glassware, jugs and serving dishes
- Tea towels are provided
- Fire Blanket and Extinguisher
- Food waste should not be left in the kitchen bins, instead the Hirer is asked to dispose of all rubbish appropriately and in the case of very large events to arrange for waste to be disposed of off-site.
- Fitted with an electric hand-dryer
- First Aid Kit, Accident Book, Maintenance Book
Tables & Chairs
- 118 Chairs - stored on the stage area. Chairs are not to be stacked more than 5 high
- 23 folding chairs - stored on stage area
- 14 large & 5 small aluminum folding tables
- An additional 3 medium folding tables - heavier weight, stored on the stage area